Friday, August 28, 2009

Interview With

Fooled you!

No interview today. Instead, if you are interested in reading an interview you can read some of my past ones.

A Quiverful family

NOT a quiverful family (Be sure to read the lively, ongoing discussion on this subject.)

A mom who wants more children (but whose husband does not)

A foster carer

A previous foster child

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for new interviews. Lined up is a social worker who deals with the mentally ill and the homeless population. An interview with the speaker and writer Jen Hatmaker. And an interview with a mom who has had several miscarriages.

If you would like to be interviewed for my Friday Interview With post, and you have an interesting story to share, or a differing viewpoint, please email me or leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

I read the one about a mom who wants more children because I can relate. I've never had a child and it's not that I necessarily want one...it just hurts that my boyfriend doesn't want one with me. I try not to take it personal. I guess it's an inborn biological thing that I feel like he thinks I wouldn't be a good enough mother, when I know it's that he just feels like he's at an age now (44) where starting over is daunting, since his daughter is 9.

Dreamgirl said...

Hi
Thanks for coming by Sweeter Living. I do love those clothes from Room seven too... and I bet they are expensive. But hey, it's free to look! And I can always drop by H&M and find something that looks pretty cool there...

I do hope you'll have a great weekend!

kel said...

Oh, I love this idea! I'm gonna check out the older ones now!