Monday, May 10, 2010

Biggest Loser--We can do this!


Sorry for the lateness of the post.  I just got internet. 

I had a great "vacation" and by vacation I mean, it was great to drive more than do anything else.  And by great I mean it wasn't.

I only gained four ounces.  Not bad.  Especially since I had a cheesecake as big as your head.  What?

While I was at 6 Flags, I noticed a few scantily clad women and by scantily I mean women who had most or possibly all of their breasts showing. Although, truthfully said women were few.  Yara wins the bet.  And the pot goes up to $30.  I gotta win this game!!!

So get your weights into me.  Surely you did better than me.

Our tips:

  1. Drink ice cold water.  Your body actually burns calories drinking it AND it helps you feel full.
  2. Write everything down.
  3. Get rid of unhealthy foods in the house.  It doesn't matter what everyone likes; they'll make do with the healthy stuff.
  4. Stop drinking sodas, including diet.
This week's tip:

When you go out to eat, cut your entree in half and only eat half.  Eat all your veggies or side dish, but only eat half of your main dish.  If you do that you can pretty much order WHATEVER you want.  Just eat less of it.

WE CAN DO THIS!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

3 comments:

nikki101076 said...

When did you start this diet? I wouldn't mind getting in on it. I have already lost a bunch but a challenge as makes things funner!

Mom's Place said...

1 pound down despite AF! Ha! Hoping next weigh in is more than what I have been seeing!We'll see though!

Oh! BTW!! Hubby was please when he got home Saturday evening with what he saw :)

Cheryl B. said...

I would love to join the challenge if it's not too late. I did one whole push up, yeah I am so out of shape. I am a grandmother of 4 raising 2 of my grandchildren. I have 4 grown daughters. I need to lose about 50 pounds. I need any motivation I can get.