I won this ring from a friend of mine who recently started making jewelry. I had previously bought one for my daughter and I loved it. So I was thrilled to try out my own.
I was pleasantly surprised to see how much she had improved in just a few months.
What I LOVE about my ring:
- the band is actually pieces of metal twisted around
- it's quite comfortable
- it's unique
- the pearl is weird shaped (well, it is...I know Marcy didn't grow it herself....or did she?)
Here I am modeling it. Wow, my hands look old. Lotion, anybody. And don't even dare comment on the polish. Kati did it.
Just the one globby hand. Whadya gonna do?
But you want to know how to win one of these pretty rings for yourself, don't you? Giveaway ends next Tuesday, April 27, 2010.
Well it's easy.
- Leave a comment. Tell me anything. How beautiful I am, what great kids I have, how I manage to remain so patient and loving in the midst of, well, in the midst of SIX kids and a cat who won't stay out of the house...or OOOHHH! How skinny I am. (You win!)
- Visit Marcy's Etsy and tell me what you like.
- Fan her on Facebook.
- Cotton Eyed Joe (just checking to see if you were actually reading this)
- Do any of those Twitter, Facebook or favoriting things on Etsy that people like you to do.