Thursday, February 26, 2009

Six plus six equals 12

You know how to do this: Go to the sixth folder and post the sixth picture. Then let me know you did it. BUT instead of the sixth (which we recently did, I think) make it the 12th and 12th.

I tag:



Marcy


Kim B

Heather

Yara

Nicki

Jeff (Even though I doubt he'll do it since he's on a blogging break...but still!)

(These are directly from my blog roll...I love you all.)

This is Jeff and Asa on the 4th of July at Jeff's Aunt's house. This was Asa's first time in a pool, but his second time to swim; we had gone to the lake a few weeks before.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't find you on facebook i found ashlea so add me michelle mommaof4coolkiddos@yahoo.com

cute picture btw i have seen this one before i think ;)

Susie said...

That's an awesome picture!! I can't wait for summer to come back!! Soon...very soon:-)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)