Friday, October 10, 2008

Homeland Deals

WOW Fryer breasts .99 (STOCK UP NOW!!!! You can use these for everything.)
Tyson Quick or Any'tizers 2/$6...$1 off...making them $1 each
Progresso soup 2/$3... .50 off 2...making them $1 each
Dole salads 2/$4.... .50 off....$1 each
Hershey's Candy 2/$4.... $1 off here (our local homeland must have these printed from their website so that links to there) and sometimes they double that...$1 each or $1.50 each
Ore Ida Steam and Mash 2/$6...$1 off...$1 each (these are okay but not as good as homemade)
Secret deodorant 2/$4...$1 off....$1 each (decent price if you need it!)

Buy one get one free Thur through Sunday only
Several good deals, but I didn't find any coupons. I know there is one out there for Chex Mix (.60 off) making it almost free, but I couldn't find mine.

Check here for more deals.
And here for Walgreen's.
If you've never shopped Walgreen's (and I encourage you to start) go here and here.

I'm pretty new at all of this, so if you learn anything come and share. And please help me to find a good, cheap or free source for the Sunday paper.

No comments: