Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Battle the Bulge



I didn't weigh last week at Weight Watchers and last night the scale was broken at my MIL's. So I don't know where I stand with my weight.

But I will say, after much prayer, God has brought me to a new place of comfort. Food is for the body, NOT the soul. Because God has shown me my eating habits it will be easier to lose weight now. So I'm back on track and looking forward to some serious weight loss.

Yesterday I did a yoga/pilates video with Asa and Millicent. I will continue doing that M, W, F until I move into town. Also I plan to rent some videos from Netflix to exercise to. Anyone have a recommendation for me?

Join us here for Battle the Bulge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! I pray you'll have an easier time of it now, and that God'll give you victory over food. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work and you will see the results you seek. It's great that you are taking Pialtes three days a week. And, it looks like you are taking class with two friends - even better!

Michelle said...

Hahaha! Yes. Not only fun but funny and challenging. LOL