Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book

For Today...


Outside my Window...hills, trees, the changing of the seasons


I am thinking...that I want God to change me in my trials and for me to go through them instead of around them


From the learning rooms...math, spelling, Bible and History, St. Augustine, Writing, for today


I am thankful for...God reminding us to check our priorities


From the kitchen...heels clicking because its "Red" day


I am wearing...(sadly not red) blue jeans and my favorite, ever-so-comfy green sweatshirt


I am reading...The Nine Tailors


I am creating...the Organized Christmas notebook


I am hearing...Asa "talking", Millicent laughing, Kori chattering


I am checking...my blog


One of my favorite things...Survivor (which is on in 2 days, and we are actually getting reception, wahoo!)


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Pennsylvania meal, Revival at church, Spirit week, clipping and organizing coupons


Here is a picture that I am sharing with you... Asa, last week at the Pumpkin Patch, loving the hay

No comments: