Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy first birthday, Jerusha


Yes, we have three, I said THREE, birthdays in January.  My mother in law has four grandchildren and a daughter born in January.  Evidently April is a busy month.

Jerusha (and Asa) fight me every morning when I try to dress them which is why they are usually just in diapers. Do I get the bad mom of the year award now?  


Moments after she was born


Sweet baby.  Taking her first bath with mommy.


Snuggling with brother.

We love you Jerusha.

2 comments:

Yara said...

Happy birthday, Jerusha!
Gosh, I can't believe she is one...time flies.
Birth story recap & pictures of the day would be lovely.

And um, that Christmas background... You sure like tom plan ahead! Christmas is 11 months away, and you're already getting ready!

Michelle G said...

Um...diaper and teething necklace is the uniform of choice at our house...of COURSE you get moty award! :)
Face it - if we could get away with it we would dress like that too :)
But for me....the baby fat rolls on Malachi's legs are WAY cuter than the ones on my legs LOL
;) lol
Happy Birthday to your little one - Ours turns 1 thursday :)