Friday, December 3, 2010

Advent day six-Look in the little house inside the big house

Elf (Infinifilm Edition)


Did I ever tell you that during Advent we take turns unwrapping presents that are books and movies?  Well, we do. So tonight I let them unwrap a movie and it is Elf.  Our all time favorite Christmas movie.

Today for Advent we have a scavenger hunt. Clues are usually pretty easy to come up with but drop me a line if you need some. At the end of the hunt are prizes.  This year everyone gets a book, some candy and some glasses for looking at lights. Usually I go to Walmart, to the dollar Christmas section, and get some pencils and straws and such.  No dollar section and no Walmart here.

Todays blessing:

Give a gift to someone.

The elf didn't do anything yesterday but I'm sure thinking on what he can do tonight.

No comments: