Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen a funnier picture
Undeserving Yet Over Blessed tagged me so I thought it would be fun to answer these questions. You know me, love to talk about myself.
Four things in my handbag:
- Air...I don't have a handbag at the moment but if I did...
- A diaper or two
- Receipts because I never throw those things away.
- I'm certain there would be a toy or a sock.
a toy (and Audra)
- Air...I don't have a desk any more but if I did...
- Scrapbooking stuff of every shape, size and color.
- Baby books for the three youngest because they are ongoing until they are five.
- Journals for the three youngest because they are also ongoing and I didn't love my oldest kids enough to do one of them. Just kidding, of course. I only started with Millicent.
Cute kids in matching dresses who have journals that I write in
- Air...I don't have a bedroom. Kidding, just kidding. My bathroom, with my own bath tub, that no one else uses.
- Awesome, huge, big screen TV where I record all my favorite shows and watch them with my husband every night. (Anyone else loving The Event?)
- KING sized bed. YES!
- Comfy pillow. It's one of those foam thingys. I love it!
See the pillow there on the left? Comfy.
- Adopt a child, or two, or three or....LOTS
- WOW, I've been sitting here thinking about this one for about four minutes. I cannot think of anything. I've done everything on my list, I guess.
- Still can't think of anything.
- Still can't.
More cuteness with Jerusha and Kati
- Blogging. I go in spurts though. Sometimes it's agony to write anything. Other times I have days and days of good stuff to write about...like now.
- Facebook. Of course. I'm talking to some old friends really regularly and just getting caught up with some old, old friends from my old church True Oak, in Tuttle.
- Shopping. I am a woman.
- Exploring Singapore.
Exploring Singapore on the beach
- Billie Jean
- If You're Happy and You Know It
- Wow. There is nothing else in my head.
Ashlea sings Sanctuary to put Audra to sleep
- You read a bunch of them yesterday but I can give you four more. I only wear a nursing bra and I only take it off to bathe. I sleep it in and everything.
- I hate wearing shoes. I wear the bare minimum only when necessary.
- Hair grosses me out but
- I never shave. (Unless Jeff asks me to.)