Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Advent - 10 Days until Christmas

Today's activity:

Make place mats for grandparents

We get the long pieces of construction paper and let the kids decorate however they want. Usually they end up with their handprints along with their pictures. Which is great. Then we laminate it and give to whichever grandparent is on their mind that particular day.

Blessing Jar:

Make someone's bed

I was remiss in posting my blessing jar activities. AND I'm saddened that my children aren't doing them nearly enough. I've got to get their focus off themselves and on to each other. Does anyone have a suggestion? I thought everyone would be pumped to serve their family in these fun ways, but I'm just not seeing it.

Stay tuned...I'm posting my maternity photos from my professional shoot two weeks ago.

1 comment:

Mom's Place said...

Oooooo...I like the make someones bed idea!!!