Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and go to Mama Kat's and sign Mr. Linky. For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1.) What will you be doing now that the kids are back in school? What I always do. Getting up at the crack of dawn, because if Kati sees daylight she thinks it means it's time to get up and if Millicent knows her Daddy is up she wants to be up with him. Then we'll do our normal things and have school (more often).
2.) Things I have learned from my toddler. Eat dirt, crayons or chalk or whatever you can get your hands on. Climb as high as you can, whenever you can. Give lots of kisses, preferably open mouthed. Get your way by physically moving a person to do what you desire (okay so maybe this isn't the best way).
3.) What would you put in your favorite things giveaway?
4.) Hi, my name is ______ and I am a _______. Hi, my name is Michelle and I am a compulsive child collector. NO, not like that. Gross. No, I just really like kids, and they like me too.
5.) If these walls could talk...I would be even more exhausted than I usually am. Thank goodness they don't. My oldest two talk enough. (The ones that still live at home, okay Ashlea? She would be seriously offended at that.)
What would you put in your favorite things giveaway? (Pictures are courtesy of Amazon.)
1. My all time favorite baby carrier, even though I've never had one, but have tried it on twice, and really do love it, and really do need one for myself. The Ergo.
2. The best birth on book I have ever read. Every woman needs to read this book.
3. Anything Gymboree. Come on, all those cute outfits with matching bows, socks and shoes.
4. My Kitchen Aide stand mixer. Cannot live without it. It mixes mashed potatoes in seconds, quick breads, cookies. Makes Christmas baking a snap!
5. AWE! So cute. The Sleepy Baby Wrap. My first wrap, but now I love them and need more. This is so great when they are tiny, tiny newborns and you are trying to do anything active. It keeps them snuggled right in and they (usually) love it.
6. Yes, I have a problem. But I love to keep my babies close to me until they are too heavy to carry (or I become pregnant) and then Jeff takes over carrying them in his backpack. Yes, he enables me. This is the Maya Wrap. Great for grocery shopping, garage sales, and popping in and out for whatever reason.
7. My birth pool. If you've never labored in water you don't realize that it works almost as good as an epidural. Seriously. Try it.
8. Dr. Pepper. While I have not been drinking it much since I've been pregnant, it still remains my favorite drink. And why wouldn't it? Preservatives that kill lab rats, enough sugar to wake a dead man and caffeine. What's not to love?
9. Cheddar Bunnies. Have you had these? My kiddos love 'em. I have them on auto order from Amazon. They get eaten and we can't run out. These little packages are great because I stick them in my purse. They really are yummy and completely organic. Much better for me than Dr. Pepper, wouldn't you say?
10. This particular book is the Omnibus III, in case you can't read. But ANYTHING from Veritas Press makes me giddy. I LOVE this curriculum and all the books they sell and their great advice from their newsletter and the summer book program. You get it.
11. So I evidently can't count. This is a supplemental nursing system by Medela. I have talked about that a little on my blog, filed under nursing and SNS. I have low milk and this wonderful contraption allows me to continue nursing. Genius!
What would be on your list? Which of these would you want to win? NO, I don't have any giveaways for these things...but hey, manufacturers of my favorite things...HINT HINT.