Friday, May 15, 2009
Suvivor, Survivor, Survivor
You may have noticed that I hadn't been posting my, oh so entertaining, Survivor posts the last few weeks. Here's why.
Since I couldn't watch it on TV or satellite or CBS.com and watching it on Youtube took FOREVER, I quit watching Survivor. Yes, I threw a little hissy and gave it up. I mean, no one should be tormented the way I was.
But pretty soon it started calling to me. I had missed two episodes and the finale was coming up and I really did want to know who won. And then my faithful blog readers started asking me who I thought would win the finale, or make that blog reader. But that isn't important. What is important is that I couldn't help myself. Like a dog licking, well, his master's hand. I HAD to see what I missed.
So back to Youtube. And just so you know my angst. It takes three hours-ish to watch one hour of Survivor. Now you know.
So of course I have a few comments:
1. Coach is crazy.
2. Did you hear Coach misquoting scripture?
3. Did you see the nasty bug crawling on JT's shoulder at Tribal Council? EWWWWW!!!!
4. Coach is loony.
5. The people who are working on Survivor are getting really snazzy this season. They put it together with the screen moving and three frames. Good stuff. (I know, very technical stuff, it's almost hard to understand what I'm talking about huh?)
6. What's wrong with Coach?
7. The scene where Coach is on Exile was better than any movie. I mean, it was awesome. The music, the cinematography, the land. It was perfect. Too bad it wasted on Coach. Don't read my blog Coach, I've got nothing for you.
8. Coach is Crazy, did I say that?
9. The scene where Taj is going to get a message from her family was probably the most emotional Survivor I have EVER seen. I was crying so hard! The family ones always make me cry, and given, I AM pregnant, but still. It was hard core. Then Jeff told her to decide if everyone got a visit or just her...and you could here her say, "OH NO!" and it ripped my heart out...and then Jeff was all, "Oh just kidding, you don't have to give up your visit. I just ripped your heart out for nothing. All you have to do is go to Exile." Exile? Well why not? PRIVATE time. And she's lookin' good, even if she is all stinky. Back to what I was saying. The whole visit was emotional because everyone was crying. Even the men, and sometimes they don't cry.
So Sunday is the 3 hour finale, so let me make my predictions.
First, let me say, I called JT from the beginning. So...just saying.
JT, Stephen and Taj are going to the final three. Although I really think they may vote Taj off just because they will think they will stand a better chance against Erinn. It will be pretty lame if they do it.
I think JT will take the prize. He's worked hard, hasn't lied to many people, seems honest and mostly is and has some friends on the jury.
What about you?
Posted by Michelle at 6:58 AM