Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Post, Interrupted

I interrupt this blog post, about the concert we went to last week, to present you with pictures of Millicent. She asked, and I'm obliging. There you go. What can you say to a three year old? The conversation went like this:

Me: "Millicent, bring me my camera bag."

Millicent: "I don't want to."

Me: "Yes, I will let you see the pictures. I'm going to put them on my blog."

Millicent: "Take pictures of me."

Me: "Okay. You have to bring me my camera bag."

Mill: "Where is it?"

Me: "In my room."

Mill: "NO, it's not."

Me: Looking around.

Mill: "Here it is." (Found in the living room.) "Take pictures of me for your blog."

Me: "Okay."

Mill: "Like this."


"And this Mommy."


"This Mommy."



"Mommy, take a picture like this."



and lots of giggling.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you love how the kids are so supportive of our blogging habits? As long as we feature them...they love it!
Thanks for visiting my blog today.

jewelstreet said...

Awww. Too cute! You've got a model on your hands or a future blogger or maybe both. lol.

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big she is Michelle! And just absolutely adorable!!!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Dear Michelle,

Looking at all your beautiful children I would definitely agree your quiver IS blessed. God is GOOD!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment and to share your loss. I am so sorry and I struggled with whether or not to post that. I DON'T want to bring sadness to anyone else but she had such a short time on this earth and was so voiceless.

Please come back by anytime. LOVED the photos of your silly-cutie-girl! :)

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

My Lorelai is 18 and she and her friends still love to primp and pose for the camera!

Michelle said...

Thanks everyone! We certainly think she is so cute. And I always feel so blessed.

Kris said...

Oh, what a CUTE conversation!!!!