Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Swagbucks

I know by now everyone has heard of Swagbucks. But on the off-chance you haven't I thought I would post about it.

It's a search engine that rewards you with points for using them. You trade in your points for prizes. You invite your friends and earn more.

To make it really easy to remember to use them, you download their toolbar and it's always ready when you need to search.

They use google to do the search, so you are getting good results. Google me....tell me what you find. Hehehe.

Anyway, this has been all over the blogs lately and I doubt you haven't heard of it...And yes, I have a little black cloud over me today.

2 comments:

CG said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I am just trying out Swagbucks for the first time on one of my other blogs...not quite sure how I feel about it yet. See ya around the Blogosphere!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Saw your comment on our blog and definitely had to make the journey over to see you. You're funny! Was that a dare that I read?

Your plot was successful.

I haven't heard about Swagbucks, but will definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the tip!

-Wenda