Thursday, November 6, 2008

Survivor

Come on, am I the only one who watches Survivor? Let me feel some love. Tell me you watch it too.

I think the losing team is just gonna keep on losing. Seriously, if you vote off the strongest player, you are going to continue to lose. NO, I'm not going to rant again, just saying.

I think Sugar is a huge target and the one person who has kept her in the game is gone. I think she's going home. At the very least, they'll get the idol out tonight. If that's the case, I think it's Kenny. But I can't be positive of that. I guess if Sugar sticks with her new alliance it's Matty on the chopping block. But surely they wouldn't get rid of the only strong player left. They still have challenges to win.

The merge isn't this episode. I think the producers saw how stupid they'd been and are going to make them suffer.

What do you think?

No comments: