Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Birthday

Today is my birthday day. (My real birthday is actually Thursday, so I'm not officially 35 yet. But since Ashlea is gone all day on Thursdays we are having it today.) I thought I'd give you a blow by blow of my day. Check back often for updates.

Today started with a new tradition.

Everyone got up at 6:45 (only 15 minutes earlier than usual). I bought my favorite cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats, yesterday at the store. Before Jeff left for work, we all had breakfast together. From now one that is a our birthday breakfast. Pick your favorite cereal and dine with dad.

THEN, even better. Ashlea let me go back to sleep. Normally I don't even want to but Asa had been up since 6 or so and I was very tired. I slept for well over an hour.

Great start to my birthday day.

Jeff made me a cup of coffee but I went back to bed instead of drinking it. So I'm about to have one. Good morning everyone!

2 comments:

Jeff Johnson said...

good morning, baby. Happy birthday!

Yara said...

happy almost birthday! I hope you enjoy your day : D