Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today...




Outside my Window...I see a friend's cat.




I am thinking...hurry up and finish nursing Mill...and quit picking me!




From the learning rooms...nothing, since we are going to the pumpkin patch today.




I am thankful for...getting up before the babies this morning.




From the kitchen...quiet.




I am wearing...yellow pajama bottoms (hideous) and my Tshirt from yesterday.




I am reading...all the free magazines I've gotten and St Augustine with Ashlea.




I am creating...a scrapbook page from Kati's birth.




I am hearing...the children chattering, Asa knocking stuff down.




I am checking...my emails.




One of my favorite things...is going to the pumpkin patch.




A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...grocery shopping at some point, following the schedule and doing school work, time to scrapbook.




Here is a picture that I am sharing with you... the girls finding out the fountains (in Branson) will spray you.


No comments: