Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Few Ways to Make a Little Extra Money

Inbox Dollars has already put almost $7 in my account. They were sending me emails and I thought they were spam so I wasn't clicking on them. Now that I know what they are, I'm making a little more money. You have to make $30 to cash out, but considering I've only been doing it a few weeks, I don't think it should take that long.

Basically, you click on emails to earn money. You can also use their portal to order products and such. But you will earn even if you never do that.

Wellness 360 (enrollment code ahm817161) works even quicker. You fill out surveys about your health, exercise, and eating patterns. Those kinds of things earn you points....and quickly too. Their cash out level is $25. I've only earned $2. But I've done almost nothing. I have several friends who cashed out quite quickly by doing things on their double points days.

My favorite though is My Points. I've been a member there for almost 10 years. In that time I have earned a ton of prizes. This works much like Inbox Dollars. You read emails and use their portal to earn points. I always check mypoints before buying anything. (I think my referral code is intime0...that's a zero at the end.)

I earn referral points when others join, so please use me if you sign up. No gimmicks here, seriously. Just an easy way to earn a LITTLE extra money. You aren't getting rich on these. But they are great to cash out right around Christmas. Consider it a savings account that you don't have to put money in and can only get money out of once a year.

No comments: