Monday, August 11, 2008

HILARITY



Reading blogs is so much fun. I love saving money, entering sweeps, not that I ever win, finding freebies, and reading about preschoolers.

But last night I found a blog that was so funny I woke up Millicent. It went like this. I was reading the cake that said (actually said in entirety) "write welcome on it", instead of the cake decorator writing WELCOME. The next cake was so funny I could not stop laughing. I had tears in my eyes it was so funny. Millicent was asleep next to me but I woke her up from shaking with laughter.

She said, "whu oo aphin at". (What are you laughing at?).

I said, "A funny picture".

She said, "O". (Oh.)

I said, "Did I wake you up?"

She said, "Mommy, o ake e up." (Mommy, dont wake me up.)

Oops sorry.

Then I came into the living room (once I got her back to sleep) and Ashlea and I cracked up for a little while. So I want to share the laughter with you...and I do mean LAUGHTER. Come back and share your favorite cake with me


No comments: