Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Advent day four-Who do you love?


That's my Kati, being a waitress on my birthday.

Today's Advent is an oldie but a goodie.  Write a letter to tell someone how much you love them.  And they all said, "AHHH!"

Usually I mail someone a letter and let them know they are special to me.  This year my recipient is Kati.  I love all my kids, of course.  But when I was praying about who I should write to, Kati was the one who came to mind.  And what child wouldn't want to get a letter from their mom telling them how much they are loved.  I might just spread it out over the month and give all my children one.

Today's blessing:

Tell someone something they do that blesses you.  (We drew names...but you could easily have everyone do everyone.)

Please comment away about your Advent celebrations, anything your elf does or anything having to do with Christmas.  I would love to hear about it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

ok... I am seiously in love with the idea of the Elf and this Advent stuff... TOTALLY going to start it... just late...

Ashlea said...

My favorite thing is the book we read every night. The Jotham's Journey one. LOVE IT. I want them for Audra.