Monday, December 20, 2010

FOUR days to go-and I like you...I really do.


We had our family pictures on Saturday.  Usually we go to the studio and have them done but Jeff has always hated that.  So last year our dear friend Hannah took our pictures and they were the best we've ever had.  This year though, I could not find a studio with reasonable prices ($1000 for pictures????).  So I set my camera on a tripod and we took them ourselves.  Look for them as the week goes on.

Here's another of my favorites:


Advent activity:

Email someone to tell them how much you love them.

So to all my blog readers:  Thank you.  Thank you for reading and commenting.  And for those who just lurk...de-lurk this holiday season and tell me hello.  Wish me a Merry Christmas. You don't have to have a blog to leave me a comment or a password or anything.  You can leave an anonymous comment.  Just be sure to sign your name if you want me to know who said it.

We have a tradition of praying for the people who send us cards over Christmas.  So if you leave me a comment we'll consider that a card and pray for you too. 

It's almost here.  Are you ready??? I'm beyond excited.

4 comments:

Yara said...

Did my card get to you yet??????

Yara said...

I love the new pix of the kids


And I love you!

Yara said...

YOU aren't in any of the pictures : (

Moments and Impressions said...

Great new pictures! Those dresses are so sweet. Merry Christmas.