Thursday, December 9, 2010

Advent 15 days to go-And my numbers are probably off


Ashlea has gone back to American and we miss her and Audra terribly.  Especially since I have to cook dinner every night. Kidding, just kidding.  I miss them for reals!

Today's Advent:

Make a banner.

Oh boy do my kids love making banners.  See, it started when Jeff went to Singapore for three weeks a long time ago.  We made him a welcome home banner and everyone stamped their hands and feet with paint.  So now banner is synonymous with paint stamping and hands and feet. 

This time they are making reindeer with their feet and antlers with their hands. They will put puffy balls for noses and googly eyes. We'll take any excuse to use a googly eye.

Blessing:

Surprise someone.

Spam me craft ideas, please.

2 comments:

Ashlea said...

Wow. No one would never know that I am actually kind of cute by the pictures that are always on your blog. Just saying.

Nicole said...

When I was lazy the other day, we used snowflake glitter stickers and stuck them on popsicle sticks. Then we arranged them in a vase (which I then rearranged later). We made paper snowflakes and hung them from the ceiling, which is also covered in white Christmas lights. Hey, I also redecorate the Christmas tree . . . so . . .