Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Happy 12th Birthday Kori--Our Young Woman
Being 12 is a pretty significant age around here. It's becoming a young woman and leaving childhood behind. No longer are you allowed to behave like one of the little ones. Instead you are expected to be set apart from them. That comes with great responsibility and privileges. Kori has just barely gotten a taste of it and loves it already.
The top 12 things I love about being 12. (By Kori.)
1. I get to wear lip gloss.
2. I get to wear perfume.
3. Getting to babysit with no adults in the house.
4. Having a mom who can help me through the hard stuff.
5. My little siblings looking up to me.
6. Getting a chance to set a good example for them.
7. I got to have my birthday in Alabama.
8. Mom and Dad got me a really cool birthday cake.
9. Mimi got me really pretty jewelry.
10. Mrs. Elizabeth gave me a really pretty shirt and necklace.
11. Getting another year of the Creative Girls kit.
12. Being able to have another present coming in the mail after the others have been opened.
Posted by Michelle at 7:41 AM