1. Mention the person who tagged you. Brandy
2. Complete the list of 8's. I love these things.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers. I would, but certain unnamed bloggers get huffy with me...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! But suffice it to say, if you are reading this, you are tagged. Let me know you did it, please.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.
Eight Things I Look Forward To: (This was so random and far reaching that I had to narrow it down to...this month.)
- My anniversary date with Jeff on Thursday and Friday. Five years, thanks for asking.
- Our Dora the Explorer party that was sent to me. I'll take any excuse for a party.
- Getting past the morning sickness and tiredness of this pregnancy.
- Going hiking again. Okay, okay. Going hiking and actually getting out of the van. (For something other than going potty.)
- Getting a maternity bathing suit. I know it sounds crazy. But I am! I love looking pregnant (instead of fat). I've always wanted one.
- Watching the new Terminator movie.
- (Wow, this is surprisingly hard to do.) Kati having a more cheerful disposition.
- Going through the car wash again. What? The kids had a ball. Millicent keeps saying the van is dirty.
Eight Things I Did Yesterday
- Made oatmeal for breakfast.
- Took a nap on the couch after everyone ate their oatmeal. What? I'm pregnant.
- Watched TV while the girls built a fort in the school room.
- Made hamburgers for lunch. Okay, actually, I heated hamburger patties up. But Millicent said they were better than McDonald's.
- Took a nap on the couch while everyone had rest time. Still pregnant, you know.
- Went to the bathroom a gazillion times.
- Made hamburger patties for supper.
- Took a nap on the couch while everyone played in the school room. WHAT?
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do Right Now:
- Go shopping.
- Have a date.
- Watch TV all day long.
- Take a nap right now.
- Drink some chocolate milk.
- Finish Lord of the Rings.
- Take a bath.
- Have lunch, alone, with Jeff.
Eight Shows I Watch
- Alaskan Wilderness (You've got to see this show!)
- Dog, the Bounty Hunter (Admit it, you love to watch.)
- America's Next Top Model (I KNOW! You love it too?)