Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Battle the Bulge

Well our challenge is over. I didn't do that well, but I did get re-motivated. And for that I'm ever so grateful.

What I learned this month:

1. I love junk food and fast food and candy.

2. I can eat it all in moderation as long as I eat more healthy food to go along with it.

3. I hate exercise but really WANT to do it. Finding time is almost impossible.

4. The thing that works the best for me is to write down everything I eat and record the points. Then when I have a high day I can see that I've worked really hard.

5. If someone is serving my favorite food, I should eat it and enjoy it, knowing that I'm working really hard to eat the right foods the rest of the time. And isn't this suppose to be forever and not just to lose the weight. I mean, what is the chance that I will never have candy again????

I'm proud of the changes in me for October. And I plan November to be great as well. My birthday is this month and so is November and black Friday. I plan to indulge on all my birthday celebrations and Thanksgiving. Otherwise I'll find myself overeating somewhere else.

And I'm going to start walking. BLECK. Really, do I have to? Okay, okay. I need to, so I will. And I still plan to do Pilates on PE day. I have got to do this for my blood pressure. Not my weight, though hopefully that will be a by-product.

To see how everyone else did go here.

And oh, yea, I lost 1.4 lbs this week.

No comments: