Thursday, September 4, 2008

Coffee, Survivor, Lord of the Rings

Not all at once, although coffee and Lord of the Rings I could do. But with Survivor I need Root Beer.

These are some of my favorite things. Survivor starts soon and I'm so excited. I LOVE watching Survivor. I record it so I dont have any interuptions and then watch every second of it. If anyone talks, well, then I have to rewind it. I used to watch with a friend who had the TV really loud so even if someone talked it wouldnt disturb us. Oh well...

I love coffee in the morning. I'm having a cup right now, as a matter of fact. It's not strong enough though. My favorite variety of coffee is cold coffee, iced or frozen, with chocolate. YUM.

I added Lord of the Rings to the list because I'm reading it right now. OH MAN, it's sooooo good. I'm staying up late every night reading it. But the babies keep getting me up at 7, what's up with that? Don't they know? I can't wait to find out what happens. I always forget a movie after I've seen it, so it seems brand new to me. Besides, the book isnt like the movie and it's way better.

Ashlea: Converse, penguins, digital cameras

I have lots of converse.

The macaroni penguin is the best.

My digital camera is lame.

Kati: macaroni, food, books

Macaroni is all cheesy and I love cheese.

I stuff myself with food, and it's good.

You can read a lot of fun things and get to know something. You can read all the books in the world.

Kori: books, clothes, magic tricks

I like reading mysteries.

I really like clothes because they are so cute. All my clothes.

Doing magic shows for my friends and family.

Millicent: ball, Asa, Kati
B for ball...she really said that, and then a whole bunch of other letters, and even a few numbers....but she got the B right

He is a cute boy.

She is a cute Kati.

Now Kori. Kori is a cute Kori. Nice and Kori.

Jeff: Michelle, the kids, OSU football

I like Michelle's pretty eyes.

I like having fun with my kids.

I enjoy watching and listening to football.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.