Friday, September 24, 2010

Writer's Workshop-Why I love my job



The Prompts:

1.) In the book I’m reading,Girls of Tender Age,the main character is deeply affected by the murder of a childhood friend. Describe a tragedy you didn’t expect to be as deeply affect by as you are.


2.) Tell us about a day you were sure you wouldn’t get through.

3.) A time when you should have listened to your mother.

4.) Your pets least likable character trait.


5.) 10 Reasons why you love your job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten reasons why I love my job.



  1. I can wear my pajamas to work.
  2. Lunch is whenever I'm hungry.
  3. No make up required.
  4. I get to take a nap on my desk.
  5. There are little people running around all day being cute and funny.
  6. My kids go with me.
  7. I can take a bath whenever I want.  (Granted, said little people think they need to take one with me.)
  8. My boss is invisible.  (God, in case you didn't catch that reference.)
  9. I can read all day long, or watch movies, or cancel work at my whim.
  10. I get paid in hugs, kisses, laughs and smiles.
Why do you love your job?

4 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Wait...your PET'S least likable trait? That's an odd one!

Ashlea said...

I do NOT like that picture of me mom. I look really big.

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oooo, the PJs and makeupless work days are definitely something to be happy about!

Anonymous said...

i never thought i would say this, but i wish i had your job!
tara